Comply with spill regualtions with one of our most popular spill stations. The 95 gallon overpack salvage drum is weatherproof, highly visible and recognized in the industry as the all-around perfect spill kit container. Originally desinged to securely transport up to a 55-gallon drum of hazardous materials, the 95 gallon overpack quickly became the gold standard for spill kits. The included screw-top salvage drum is patented with a double start threaded lid which only requires half a turn to quickly open your spill kit or to seal your salvage drum after clean-up. The drum is also UN rated for shipping waste after spill response and is X-rated in Packing Groups I, II and III for shipping spill cleanup waste by land, sea or rail. Oil Only absorbents will soak up oils, fuels, and other oil-based liquids. They are designed to soak up oils while repelling water.
- Absorbs up to 69 gallons
- (1) 95 Gallon Overpack Salvage Drum (UN 1H2/X295/S)
- (100) Oil Only Absorbent Pads
- (15) 8' Oil Only Absorbent Socks
- (2) Pair Gloves (Chemical Resistant, Nitrile)
- (2) Safety Goggles (w/ Indirect Ventilation)
- (5) Disposal Bags with Ties
- (1) Instruction Sheet and SDS
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Hands down best overpack spill kit. Will order again. Thanks.