Comply with spill regualtions with one of our most popular spill stations. The 95 gallon overpack salvage drum is weatherproof, highly visible and recognized in the industy as the all-around perfect spill kit container. Originally desinged to securely transport up to a 55-gallon drum of hazardous materials, the 95 gallon overpack quickly became the gold standard for spill kits. The included screw-top salvage drum is patented with a double start threaded lid which only requires half a turn to quickly open your spill kit or to seal your salvage drum after clean-up. The drum is also UN rated for shipping waste after spill response and is X-rated in Packing Groups I, II and III for shipping spill cleanup waste by land, sea or rail. Universal absorbents will soak up just about any liquid spilled, including water, oils, coolants, solvents and more.
- Absorbs up to 69 gallons
- (1) 95 Gallon Overpack Salvage Drum (UN 1H2/X295/S)
- (100) Universal Absorbent Pads
- (15) 8' Universal Absorbent Socks
- (2) Pair Gloves (Chemical Resistant, Nitrile)
- (2) Safety Goggles (w/ Indirect Ventilation)
- (5) Disposal Bags with Ties
- (1) Instruction Sheet and SDS
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We needed some spill kits fast and we’re on a budget, I bought (3) from my phone while in the plant. Will order again when needed. Thanks!